Click on an Event for More Details and Registration Information
- TFAS Summer in the City Tour
This summer, TFAS is taking our annual alumni celebration on the road! Join us as we visit cities across the United States including D.C., Chicago, St. Louis, Houston and Berkeley, California. Visit our website www.TFAS.org/tour for a full listing of summer events!
- 2016 Summer Capitol Hill Lecture Series
Join TFAS and the Office of Sen. Rand Paul for this summer's "Free Markets, Individual Liberty and Civil Society" lecture series. This summer's speakers inlcude Sen. Rand Paul, Judge Andrew Napolitano, Randy Barnett, Larry Reed and John Allison.
- Congressional Scholarship Awards Dinner (CSAD):July 13, 2016
Save the date for CSAD 2016! The annual dinner raises scholarship funds for outstanding students to attend IBGA and honors two members of Congress and a leader from the business and government affairs community.
- 2016 Leadership Conference in Charleston, S.C.: Nov. 10-12, 2016
Travel to charming and historic Charleston, South Carolina with The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) and the Foundation for Teaching Economics (FTE) this fall.
- The Fund for American Studies 50th Anniversary Gala: Sept. 28. 2017
Save the Date for this celebratory evening at the National Building Museum in Washington, D.C.
STUDENT PROGRAM DEADLINES
STUDENT PROGRAM DATES
- U.S. Summer Programs in Washington, D.C.: June 4 - July 29, 2016
Every summer, TFAS brings over 300 undergraduate college students to D.C. to live, learn and intern in the nation's capital. Learn more and apply today at www.DCinternships.org.
- Legal Studies Institute in Washington, D.C.: May 21 - Aug. 1, 2015
This summer program brings law students to Washington, D.C. to study constitutional originalism and participate in legal internships. Learn more and apply today at www.DCinternships.org/LSI.
- Asia Institute on Political Economy (AIPE) in Hong Kong: July 9 - 30, 2016
Participants spend three weeks in Hong Kong with 60+ students from Asia and the United States who are all passionate about exploring the many complex political and economic issues facing today's world. Learn more and apply today at www.TFASinternational.org/AIPE.
- American Institute on Political and Economic Systems (AIPES) in Prague: July 9 - July 30, 2016
This unique program brings together approximately 120 students from North America, Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia to explore fundamental issues related to political philosophy, political economy and conflict management. Learn more and apply today at www.TFASinternational.org/AIPES.
Print / EmailPDF