Click on an Event for More Details and Registration Information
ALUMNI AND DONOR EVENTS
- Nationals Baseball Game with TFAS Alumni & Friends: July 18, 2014 in Washington, D.C.
Watch the Washington Nationals take on the Milwaukee Brewers with local TFAS alumni and 2014 summer program students.
- Luncheon in Hong Kong with Dan Mitchell: July 23, 2014
Joing TFAS for a luncheon discussion of "The Global Campaign to Undermine Tax Competition: Implications for Hong Kong" with Daniel J. Mitchell, senior fellow at the Cato Institute.
- Chairman Randal Teague's 70th Birthday Celebration: July 24, 2014 in Washington, D.C.
Come celebrate Chairman Teague's 70th Birthday with TFAS, his family and friends at TFAS Headquarters in Washington, D.C. on Thursday, July 24.
- U.S. Programs Commencement Ceremony:July 31, 2014 in Washington, D.C.
Come celebrate the commencement excercises of the 2014 U.S. Summer Programs. Commencement remarks will be given by TFAS alumna Nikole Killion (IPJ 97) of Hearst Television.
- TFAS International Alumni Reunion: Aug 1-4, 2014 in Prague, Czech Republic
Come celebrate TFAS International with an alumni reunion in Prague, Aug. 1-4, 2014
- 2014 Leadership Conference: Nov. 14 - 15, 2014 in Naples, Florida
Save the date for our Leadership Conference at the Ritz Carlton Golf Resort in Naples, Florida. More details coming soon!
STUDENT PROGRAM DEADLINES AND DATES
- Legal Studies Institute in Washington, D.C.: May 22 - Aug. 1, 2014
Forty-two law students study Constitutional Orginalism and participate in legal internships as part of the LSI program. Click here to see a listing of events you can attend to meet our students!
- U.S. Summer Programs in Washington, D.C.: June 7 - Aug. 1, 2014
More than 280 undergraduate college students live, learn and intern in the nation's capital. Click here to see a listing of events you can attend to meet our students!
- Asia Institute on Political Economy (AIPE) in Hong Kong: July 5-26, 2014
Participants spend three weeks in Hong Kong with 60+ students from Asia and the United States who are all passionate about exploring the many complex political and economic issues facing today's world.
- American Institute on Political and Economic Systems (AIPES) in Prague: July 12 - Aug. 4, 2014
This unique program brings together approximately 120 students from North America, Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia to explore fundamental issues related to political philosophy, political economy and conflict management.
Print / EmailPDF