Click on an Event for More Details and Registration Information
ALUMNI AND DONOR EVENTS
- 23rd Annual Robert Novak Journalism Fellowship Awards Dinner: May 11, 2016
Save the date for this gala evening as we announce the 2016-17 Novak Journalism Fellowship recipients and present the Thomas L. Phillips Career Achievement Award and the Kenneth Y. Tomlinson Award for Outstanding Reporting
- Congressional Scholarship Awards Dinner (CSAD): July 13, 2016
Save the date for CSAD 2016! The annual dinner raises scholarship funds for outstanding students to attend IBGA and honors two members of Congress and a leader from the business and government affairs community.
- 2016 Leadership Conference in Charleston, S.C.: Nov. 10-12, 2016
Travel to charming and historic Charleston, South Carolina with The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) and the Foundation for Teaching Economics (FTE) this fall.
- The Fund for American Studies 50th Anniversary Gala: Sept. 28. 2017
Save the Date for this celebratory evening at the National Building Museum in Washington, D.C.
- 2016 Summer Capitol Hill Lecture Series
The Office of Sen. Rand Paul and TFAS invite D.C. interns to a free, four-part lecture series throughout the summer of 2016. The lectures will take place at various locations on Capitol Hill on June 15, June 22, June 29 and July 13 from noon to 1 p.m. Speakers and topics will be announced at a later date.
STUDENT PROGRAM DEADLINES
STUDENT PROGRAM DATES
- 2016 Capital Semester Spring: Jan. 13 - April 30, 2016
The 2016 CSS program kicks off in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 13, 2016
- 2016 Institute for Leadership in the Americas: Jan. 2-16, 2016
ILA is a unique program that brings together approximately 50 students from throughout Latin America and the United States to study economics, political theory and the bases for the rule of law and institutional governance. Learn more and apply today at www.TFASinternational.org/ILA.
- U.S. Summer Programs in Washington, D.C.: June 4 - July 29, 2016
Every summer, TFAS brings nearly 300 undergraduate college students to D.C. to live, learn and intern in the nation's capital. Learn more and apply today at www.DCinternships.org.
- Legal Studies Institute in Washington, D.C.: May 21 - Aug. 1, 2015
This summer program brings law students to Washington, D.C. to study constitutional originalism and participate in legal internships. Learn more and apply today at www.DCinternships.org/LSI.
- Asia Institute on Political Economy (AIPE) in Hong Kong: July 9 - 30, 2016
Participants spend three weeks in Hong Kong with 60+ students from Asia and the United States who are all passionate about exploring the many complex political and economic issues facing today's world. Learn more and apply today at www.TFASinternational.org/AIPE.
- American Institute on Political and Economic Systems (AIPES) in Prague: July 9 - July 30, 2016
This unique program brings together approximately 120 students from North America, Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia to explore fundamental issues related to political philosophy, political economy and conflict management. Learn more and apply today at www.TFASinternational.org/AIPES.
Print / EmailPDF