Click on an Event for More Details and Registration Information
- Volunteer at Wreaths Across America Dec. 17, 2016
The Washington, D.C. TFAS Alumni Chapter invites alumni to join volunteers from all over the country to honor our veterans.
- The Fund for American Studies 50th Anniversary Gala: Sept. 28. 2017
Save the Date for this celebratory evening at the National Building Museum in Washington, D.C.
STUDENT PROGRAM DEADLINES
STUDENT PROGRAM DATES
- Institute for Leadership in the Americas (ILA) in Chile January 7-21, 2017
ILA is a unique program that brings together approximately 50 students from throughout Latin America and the United States to study economics, political theory, and the bases for the rule of law and institutional governance. Learn more and apply today at www.TFASInternational.org/ILA.
- U.S. Summer Programs in Washington, D.C.: June 4 - July 29, 2016
Every summer, TFAS brings over 300 undergraduate college students to D.C. to live, learn and intern in the nation's capital. Learn more and apply today at www.DCinternships.org.
- Legal Studies Institute in Washington, D.C.: May 25 - July 29, 2016
This summer program brings law students to Washington, D.C. to study constitutional originalism and participate in legal internships. Learn more and apply today at www.DCinternships.org/LSI.
- Asia Institute on Political Economy (AIPE) in Hong Kong: July 9 - 30, 2016
Participants spend three weeks in Hong Kong with 60+ students from Asia and the United States who are all passionate about exploring the many complex political and economic issues facing today's world. Learn more and apply today at www.TFASinternational.org/AIPE.
- American Institute on Political and Economic Systems (AIPES) in Prague: July 9 - 30, 2016
This unique program brings together approximately 120 students from North America, Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia to explore fundamental issues related to political philosophy, political economy and conflict management. Learn more and apply today at www.TFASinternational.org/AIPES.