TFAS LEADERSHIP FELLOWS
ABOUT THE LEADERSHIP FELLOWS PROGRAMS
The Public Policy Leadership Fellows and Journalism Leadership Fellows are year-long networking and education programs designed to develop young leaders.
The goal of the fellowship program is to provide events that allow young alumni to
- Develop strong connections to other alumni
- Network with key public policy and leaders and journalists
- Participate in academic discussion sessions led by TFAS Faculty
- Enhance their professional development through skill-based sessions
All applicants must
- Be an alumnus of one of The Fund for American Studies institutes
- Work in the field of public policy
- Be committed to the ideals of free markets and limited government
- Live and work in the Washington, D.C. area.
- It’s recommended that applicants have at least 1-2 years of work experience, but anyone with a strong resume will be considered.
Alumni interested in the Leadership Fellows programs must submit a copy of their current resume and complete a brief online questionnaire. The 2013 application deadlines are below.
Journalism Fellows Application Deadline: Friday, Oct. 26, 2012
Public Policy Fellows Application Deadline: Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012
CLICK HERE to apply for the Public Policy Fellows program and CLICK HERE to apply for the Journalism Fellows program. See below for application deadlines.