ABOUT THE PUBLIC POLICY FELLOWS PROGRAM
The Public Policy Leadership Fellows is a year-long networking and education program for TFAS alumni designed to develop young leaders with a shared commitment to improving public policy.
The 2012 Public Policy Fellows pose for a photo after their first event.
The goal of the fellowship program is to provide events that allow young alumni to
- Develop strong connections with other alumni working in public policy
- Network with key public policy and leaders and journalists
- Participate in academic discussion sessions led by TFAS Faculty
- Enhance their professional development through skill-based sessions
All applicants must
- Be an alumnus of one of The Fund for American Studies institutes
- Work in the field of public policy
- Be committed to the ideals of free markets and limited government
- Live and work in the Washington, D.C. area.
- It’s recommended that applicants have at least 1-2 years of work experience, but anyone with a strong resume will be considered.
APPLICATION DETAILS & DEADLINES
The Public Policy Fellows application deadline is Monday, July 21, 2014. Interested alumni must submit a copy of their current resume to Brigit Moore (bmoore@TFAS.org) and complete a brief online questionnaire to be considered for the program.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME to Brigit Moore at bmoore@TFAS.org.
CLICK HERE to apply for the Public Policy Fellows program.
2014 TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
Orientation & Reception
September 9, 2014
6:30 - 8 p.m.
Monthly Speaker Events
6:30 - 8 p.m.
October 14, 2014
November 18, 2014
January 13, 2015
February 17, 2015
March 17, 2015
April 14, 2015
May 19, 2015
Holiday Open House