ABOUT THE PUBLIC POLICY FELLOWS PROGRAM
The Public Policy Fellows program is a year-long networking and education program for TFAS alumni designed to develop young leaders with a shared commitment to improving public policy.
The 2012 Public Policy Fellows pose for a photo after their first event.
The goal of the fellowship program is to provide events that allow young alumni to
- Develop strong connections with other alumni working in public policy
- Network with key public policy and leaders and journalists
- Participate in academic discussion sessions led by TFAS Faculty
- Enhance their professional development through skill-based sessions
All applicants must:
- Be an alumnus of one of The Fund for American Studies programs
- Work in the field of public policy
- Be committed to the ideals of free markets and limited government
- Live and work in the Washington, D.C. area.
It’s recommended that applicants have at least 1-2 years of work experience, but anyone with a strong resume will be considered.
APPLICATION DETAILS & DEADLINES
The Public Policy Fellows application deadline is Monday, August 29, 2016. Interested alumni must submit a copy of their current resume to Brigit Moore (bmoore@TFAS.org) and complete a brief online questionnaire to be considered for the program.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME to Brigit Moore at bmoore@TFAS.org.
CLICK HERE to apply for the Public Policy Fellows program.
2016-17 TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
Orientation and Welcome Dinner
Tuesday, September 13
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Monthly Speaker Events
6:30 - 8 p.m.
November 15, 2016
December 13, 2016
January 17, 2016
March 14, 2017
April 18, 2017
May 16, 2017
February 18, 2017
Holiday Open House