Click on an Event for More Details and Registration Information
ALUMNI AND DONOR EVENTS
- TFAS Birthday Happy Hour: Feb. 6, 2015
Join TFAS alumni, staff, friends and supporters in celebrating our 48th birthday on Friday, Feb. 6 at Blackfinn DC.
- 48th Anniversary Annual Conference: June 18-21, 2015 in D.C. and Gettysburg
Meet our students as they participate in our D.C. program, then take a trip to historic Gettysburg. More details coming soon!
- China and Yangtze River Cruise:Sept. 3 - 13, 2015
Watch the highlights of China unfold before your eyes during this incredible adventure.
- 2015 Leadership Conference: Oct. 22-25, 2015 in Colorado Springs
Save the date for our annual Leadership Conference, held at the beautiful Broadmoor resort in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
STUDENT PROGRAM DEADLINES AND DATES
- Legal Studies Institute in Washington, D.C.: May 21 - Aug. 1, 2015
This summer program brings law students to Washington, D.C. to study Constitutional Originalism and participate in legal internships. Learn more and apply today at www.DCinternships.org/LSI.
- U.S. Summer Programs in Washington, D.C.: June 6 - July 31, 2015
Every summer, TFAS brings nearly 300 undergraduate college students to D.C. to live, learn and intern in the nation's capital. Learn more and apply today at www.DCinternships.org.
- Asia Institute on Political Economy (AIPE) in Hong Kong: July 4-25, 2015
Participants spend three weeks in Hong Kong with 60+ students from Asia and the United States who are all passionate about exploring the many complex political and economic issues facing today's world. Learn more and apply today at www.TFASinternational.org/AIPE.
- American Institute on Political and Economic Systems (AIPES) in Prague: July 11 - Aug. 4, 2015
This unique program brings together approximately 120 students from North America, Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia to explore fundamental issues related to political philosophy, political economy and conflict management. Learn more and apply today at www.TFASinternational.org/AIPES.