Click on an Event for More Details and Registration Information
ALUMNI AND DONOR EVENTS
- Celebrating Economic Education: March 13, 2014 in San Francisco, Calif.
Join TFAS for evening to celebrate our strategic partnership with the Foundation for Teaching Economics (FTE).
- "Insights on the Economy" with Dr. Arthur Laffer: April 3, 2014 in Chicago, Ill.
Dick and Mary Beth Weiss cordially invite you to a dinner honoring The Fund for American Studies, featuring remarks by Economist Dr. Arthur Laffer.
- 21st Annual Robert Novak Journalism Fellowships Dinner: May 5, 2014 in Washington, D.C.
TFAS will present John Stossel with the 2014 Thomas L. Phillips Lifetime Achievement Award and announce the recipients of the 2014-15 Novak Fellowships.
- "Freedom and the Future" 47th Anniversary Annual Conference: June 20, 2014 in Washington, D.C.
Save the date for our annual conference in Washington, D.C. More details coming soon!
- 2014 Leadership Conference: Nov. 14 - 15, 2014 in Naples, Florida
Save the date for our Leadership Conference at the Ritz Carlton Golf Resort in Naples, Fla. More details coming soon!
STUDENT PROGRAM DEADLINES AND DATES